Membership: The membership of the society is open to all interested persons. Entrepreneurs, professionals and officials engaged in management and production of goods and services are eligible to become members. Interested persons may apply in the prescribed form for membership. Besides, there are provisions for institutional and Honorary Membership.
Obligations and Privileges of a Member:
- Members shall abide by the constitution of the society and make efforts for its healthy growth.
- Members (excepting Honorary Members) shall have the right to vote.
- Members of all categories shall enjoy the privileges and benefits of the society.
- It shall be the duty of every Member to support the Society.
- Members are allowed to participate in BSTQM organized programmers at a concessional rate.