25th AGM (Annual General Meeting) of BSTQM will be held on 01 April 2022, Friday at 05:00 pm at SEL Auditorium (8th floor), 29- Bir Uttam Qazi Nuruzzaman Sharak, West Panthapath, Dhaka – 1205.
All members of BSTQM are cordially invited to attend the AGM in time.
(Sheikh Nizam Uddin Ahmed)
- Recitation from the Holy Quran
- Condolence (if any)
- Welcome Speech by The President, BSTQM
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 24th AGM held on 27 March 2021.
- Report of Activities 2021-2022 by the Secretary General, BSTQM.
- Presentation of the Audited Financial Report of BSTQM for the year ended on 31st December 2021.
- Presentation of the Treasurer’s Report.
- Consideration of proposed budget for the year ending on 31st December 2022.
- Appointment of a C.A firm as Auditor for the year ending on 31stDecember 2022.
- Change of financial year
- Address by the Adviser, BSTQM
- Open Discussion by BSTQM Members.
- Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
- Vote of Thanks by the Vice President, BSTQM.
N:B – Please note that the AGM will be followed by Humble Dinner, kindly confirm your participation by 27 March 2022.
Mob: 01811 426335 (Hasan Mahmud)